I Have Lived a Thousand Years

Q. What has been the most important thing you have read?

A. A lot of the things are important in the book I Have Lived A Thousand Years. There was one important thing to me though. What was important to me is Ellik is separated from her family and the only family with her is her mom. This was important to me because now she can’t see anyone and lost relationship with her mother.

Q. How have your feelings been changed as you’ve been reading?

A. My feeling have changed a lot while read the book  I Have Lived A Thousand Years. Even though I had a lot feeling this one sticks with me all the time.  I feel sorry and discussed by the way the Nazis are treating the Jews. I also feel this way because of what they face to do and eat every day.

Q. If you could talk to the author, what questions would you ask? Why?

A.  If I could talk to the author I would be asking a lot of questions. But I know I can’t do that so these are some questions I would ask. What inspired you to write this book? I would ask this because I know what she went through but I still don’t get it because other survivors do write. Another question I would ask would be how old were you when you wrote this book? I would ask this because I would know how long She has been writing for.

Comments

Popular Posts