Berlin memorial activity

1.     I learned a lot of thing of what Jews were restricted on doing. The Nazis and Hitler made laws the prevented the jews from doing their everyday thing this was called the Nuremberg laws. There were so much laws as to Jew we’re only allowed to go grocery shopping from 4 to 5 PM. This effected the Jews because by that time the Germans bought a lot of the food that the Jews couldn’t.
2.     I think the memorial is very important there in Berlin. I think it was built in Berlin to to show their tourists was happened and what they had to do. The sigh show words in German that translate to Jews are only allowed to use the yellow benches on Bayerische Platz. This showed the type of segregation they used in Germany and the Bayerische Plazt was just a park.
3.     I noticed that there were many laws against the Jews. There are mare than four hundred laws that were made. But one thing I noticed is that in 1933, 1938, and 1942 were the years were most laws were created. There at least 5 laws that were made in those years that restricted many thing the the Jews did. Those year must have been the worst because so many rights away from them.
4.     The one that would be the most effective towards me is shopping only through 4 to 5pm. This effects me because many Germans will buy the food. That will leave me with no food and definitely with the food I need. This hurts me and other because we probably won’t be able to feed kids and family.

Comments

Popular Posts