Blog on nonfiction #1

This blog is going to be about my nonfiction book about WW2. The book title is World War 11 In The Pacific “Remember Pearl Harbor.” This book is about how we stared to go into WW2. These are somethings that I’m not going to forget about the attack on Pearl Harbor. It all started on December 7, 1941 it was 6:40  when a soldier spotted a unfamiliar warship. They shot the warship and suck it. Later at around at around 7:50 A.M. Japan’s leader Shiga attacked pear harbor. 160 flightier jets were destroyed in the one day and only 1 flightier jet got of the ground. These fact were important to me and I found them interesting because these are all fact that i didn’t know before I read the book. Hopefully you learned some facts about the attacks of Pearl Harbor.

Comments

Popular Posts