Slice of life

So guys today I’m going to talk about the first time I got a foul. So it was the end of the day. I did my homework and everything right. So it was time to do a craft I didn’t really want to do it. I mean I’m in sixth grade.so I just sat out for like 5 minuets. Then one of the councilors came over with a pink slip. In my mind I was like “what is that” then he told me that “I can’t believe I’m doing this” my friend were like “ why what did we do” and he said “you guys did not participate. So he took down our name and told us to right down what you can do better. I wrote “I will participate” and gave it back I was so mad I just started crying 😭. So that was a small part of my life.

Comments

  1. This was a great slice of life practice. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts