Story

one day I was walking I saw this ditch and next thing I know everything went black. I woke up in a stack of flowers. I saw a huge light above me I fell in the ditch! I was scared then I saw a flower it was moving.it said “you must be a beginner let me show you the basics. Try catching this seed at first I cinda move away but she said let’s try again. I move away she got mad and said to stop dodging. I didn’t dodge this time all of a sudden it hurt me. And then she you fool I can’t believe you fell for that. Then she turned into a monster I got scared and all of sudden a goat lady blasted him I started running then I woke up and found out it was a dream.

Comments

  1. Interesting story! I'm glad to hear it was all just a dream. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome story Isaiah. I love it 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts